Monday, 19 January 2009

NEW GUEST MIX - DJ CHRIS RAY



Here's the latest guest mix for you to enjoy. This one was sent to me by Chicago DJ Chris Ray. Chris plays pure heat whenever he spins & he also makes some real nice Disco edits, there are a few of them on this mix. Any way check his mix out & don't be scared to leave feedback if you like what you hear.

LISTEN HERE

UPDATE:

By request Chris sent in the playlist:

1. Wheel Me out - Was Not Was
2. Keep On Movin' - Phillip & Llyod (Kon & Amir edit)
3. Jealousy - Natural Order (Z.G. edit)
4. Do Right - Teddy Pendegrass (Z.G. edit)
5. Corazon - LTG Exchange
6. What A Difference A Day Makes - Esther Phillips PME (my edit)
7. Your Ego - Dj Rush
8. Send In The Clowns - Lorenz Alexander PME (my edit)
9. Whip Raff - Dj Rush
10. Big Tyme - Smokey Robinson (my re-edit)
11. I'm On my Way - Candido PME (my edit)
12. I Don't Wanna Change - Untitled (too lazy to look for record) lol
13. Are You Ready - Delilah
14. People Walk By - Untitled
15. Joyous - Black Cock edit aka DJ Harvey
16 No Corner Love - Untitled
17. You're Just the right size - Jeffery Turpin
18. You Can't Hold Her - Chin Chin PME (my edit)
19. Movin' - Ray Camacho PME (my edit)
20. Mark Of The Beast - Willie Hutch

6 comments:

Elwood said...

nice. How about a tracklist? I only know the Was Not Was and The Teddy Pendergass joints.

P.SKILLZ said...

Hi Elwood,

How are you? Not spoke in a while. I'll ask Chris for a playlist.

funkysterie said...

Hi, P.Skillz, i've just found your blog and it sounds sooooo gooood to me ! is there any kind of chance to download a good soundy version of mixes on your blog in order to broadcast them on my radio show?
If yes can I get a clear version of the mix called"what should I call...."
thanks for your answer, see you soon. Oliver
www.mysoace.com/elephunkynowrecords

P.SKILLZ said...

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the shout. On this site I usually don't post higher than 192 for mixes as other wise it takes people too long to download them. I post vinyl rips at 320 though.

I spoke to Chris Ray & he is happy for me to send you a high quality version of his mix, I think I have a 320 rip of it if that is ok. I will dig it out and send it when I get a spare minute.

Shaydee said...

Love it! Thank you x

Bebete Indarte said...

OMG, so cool this, thank you very muchOOOOOOOO for this blog!!!
And this playlist is great ;-)
xxx