Tuesday 25 July 2017

Re Post - Zernell Guest Mix


I have re posted a mix that was shared by Zernell & originally posted on here back in February 2008. Since then Zernell has set up his excellent Grimy record label, every release on the label so far, has been top quality, he even featured one of my edits on one of the releases. He also has a clothing line & now regularly DJ's all over the globe. Check his clothing range here: Grimy Gear
The text from the original post is below:


"If you saw my last post, you will see I advised you all to check out the Bring The Heat site, where you will find some of the best underground Disco mixes available, as well as DJ battles & forums. Well Zernell, who is one of the guys who was involved in the last DJ battle on the site, which was a classic battle by the way, has kindly sent me a mix to post on my site. The mix is called " Uhm... Who Is Zernell?" If you don't know, now you know. Check out the mix for a slice of bangin Disco from one of Chicago's finest. If you like the mix you can send Zernell shouts or feedback through the Bring The Heat site as well as if you leave comments here.

There will be some more guest mixes to follow in the coming weeks, you lucky people!!!"

LISTEN TO THE MIX



I have also posted a link below to the Grimy release which featured my edit


0 comments: