Thursday 24 July 2008

Just Got Back From NY & Chicago

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been away in the USA this week visiting people in Chicago & NY. I met loads of cool people, had some good food, drank loads & picked up some good records (perfect trip really). Big City Records is a great shop, if you are ever in NY be sure to check it out. I saw Lord Finesse in there digging for beats. Picked up a few nice records in Chicago too. Thanks to all the people who hooked me up while I was there. I will post a mix with some of my new records in the next few days. I have put a few of my pictures from the trip below (thanks to Connie & Boogie for sending me the pictures)
















Out & about in NY














Me with two members of the Chicago based Chuck Brothers DJ crew, Boogienite & Cee White (thanks for looking after me in Chicago. Boogie's BBQ food was awesome)















Chicago beauties Soul Sista & F-Me (Soul Sista's fish patties were to die for)















Me with Chicago DJ's Cee White & DJ Darryn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers bro. cool site.

keep the vibe alive...

tina johnson said...

Hey...Cool pic...I see my favorite DJ on here, DJ Darryn...a very slept on DJ. Cee White is also awesome.