Saturday 19 January 2008

Give The DJ A Break Mixshow, Episode 2


Here's the second mixshow from me. Again it's all mainly 80's stuff. I will post some more tracks in the next few days also. Drop me a message with some feedback. The guy in the picture is off a current TV show, in the UK, of tribute acts. He is supposed to be Lionel Ritchie!!!! So bad it's good. Enjoy.

Tracklist

P.Skillz: Intro
X-25: Candy (Inst)
Caprice: 100%
Gemini: Ain't no love (better then your love)
Sparque: Take some time
Mid Air: Ease out
Jimmy Williams: All of my lovin
Billy Jones: I can't wait to break
Katmandu: Get crackin
Cecil Parker: I've been missing your lovin
Kreamcicle: Hold on
Wyndchimes: Baby you're the one
Candye: Loverboy
Nuance: Take a chance
Freeze: IOU
Shannon: Give me tonight


LISTEN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, that mid air joint is too tight.