Sunday 17 February 2008

Give The DJ A Break Radio, Episode 4

Here's the latest episode from me. This is a bit more up tempo than the previous ones. I got sent some tracks off Brooklyn producer Lorn, on Friday, so I made a mix on Sunday inspired by the tracks I had been sent. If you haven't heard any of Lorn's tracks then I suggest checking out his Myspace

The tracks he sent me were all made recently, but have an 80's feel to them, the rest of the mix is mainly 80's stuff. The mix was just made up on the spot so is not perfect, but it sounds OK. Enjoy the mix & send me some feedback.

LISTEN

Tracklist:

Lorn: Control
Hipnosis: Astrodance
Mr Flagio: Take A Chance
B-Beat Girls: For The Same Man
Lorn: My Single
Kosmic Light Force: Mystic Waves
Lorn: My Drum Machine
A.I.M.: Thailand Seeds
Kid Frost: Rough Cut
Judy Torres: No Reason To Cry
Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine: Dr Beat
Lefturno: Out Of Sight
Patrick Cowley: Get A Little
Gino Soccio: Remember
Munich Machine: Space Warrior

2 comments:

Elwood said...

P, it took me a while to get to this one, you been releasing so many mixes! This one is less groovy and soulful than the other episodes, but probably it will grow on me. Keep it up - elwood

P.SKILLZ said...

Hey Elwood, I'm going to do some different mixes in the coming weeks. I don't just want to do one style of music, I'm going to just post what I feel like at the time. I just made this mix off the back of getting sent some tracks of a producer called Lorn who is out of Brooklyn. I don't listen to a lot of stuff thats been made recently but I'm feeling his tracks. So I just made a mix up based on them. Still banging your mix in my car by the way.