Sunday 10 February 2008

Uhm..... Who Is Zernell?



If you saw my last post, you will see I advised you all to check out the Bring The Heat site, where you will find some of the best underground Disco mixes available, as well as DJ battles & forums. Well Zernell, who is one of the guys who was involved in the last DJ battle on the site, which was a classic battle by the way, has kindly sent me a mix to post on my site. The mix is called " Uhm... Who Is Zernell?" If you don't know, now you know. Check out the mix for a slice of bangin Disco from one of Chicago's finest. If you like the mix you can send Zernell shouts or feedback through the Bring The Heat site as well as if you leave comments here.

There will be some more guest mixes to follow in the coming weeks, you lucky people!!!

Feel The Disco Heat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx p. let me know if you need some more mixes,and please if you like what you hear leave a comment and let me know.


peace
zernell , chicago

P.SKILLZ said...

Zernell,

I think your mixes are dope & would like some more if you want to send them. People are slow to post comments sometimes, which can be a bit disapointing. There is a debate on the 4 brothers blog at the moment on this subject. I think as long as people are getting exposed to good music then this is the main reason to do this shit, it's good to get feedback off people as it confirms what we are doing is good, but you can also see from the number of downloads that people are listening to the music. I have some posts on here with 500 + downloads & no comments but at least I know people are hearing some good shit. Thanks again for the mix Z & if anyone else likes the mix, please send Zernell some comments.