Friday 3 April 2009

New Ian Wright mix on Independent Movement

London's Mark G has just posted a new Ian Wright guest mix on his site Independent Movement, which I have been enjoying this week. If you haven't been on his site then check it out. The mixes section has loads of quality mixes from Mark & guests such as Keb Darge, Rahaan, Boogienite & Sadar to name a few. I've also been playing the Marco Santucci one a lot in the car this week. Do yourself a favour & check his site out today and download all the mixes for free.

CHECK IT HERE


UPDATE: the podcasts are really good too. I especially like the January one. You can check them HERE

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog!

Will be checkin some of these mixes.

Check my blog,

www.tru-spinna.blogspot.com


Think you might like my Good Sh*t mix.

Peace

Bounce