Sunday 19 July 2009

New Unmixed Mix




It's been a while since I posted anything but I don't seem to have much spare time at the moment. Anyway I had a spare hour yesterday so I just played some records for an hour and recorded an unmixed mix. The tracks are modern soul with a few boogie tracks towards the end.

I'm going to try and get back to regular posting again.

Playlist:

Tal Armstrong : You've Got So Much Feeling (In Your Love)
Oscar Perry: Teasin' Me
The Imaginations: Perfect Pair
Little Beaver: Listen To My Heart Beat
Freeway: Get The Feelin'
Spade Brigade: I'm Your Man
Jeff Floyd: Don't Leave Me
James Bradley: Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
Sweet James Epps: Searching
Enchantment: I Know Your Hotspot
George Hill: Do It while It's Hot
Phase II: Follow Me
Rideout: Someone Special
RDS: Magic Wand

LISTEN HERE

6 comments:

DBD said...

would be good to see more posts up here man :)

DBD said...

would be good to see more posts up here man :)

Elwood said...

listening to this at work Paul. Very soulful selections.

P.SKILLZ said...

Sup Elwood,

How have you been? Not spoke for a while. Hope you are good.

TTK said...

This mix is AMAZING. Makes me sad that most people don't know the artist from this era exist.

P.SKILLZ said...

Thanks TTK. Glad you liked it.